Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yoga Teacher Training Extensions - First Meeting

There was a lot of excited & nervous energy in the room. Marley V was the lead teacher trainer for Extensions, and today she was especially brilliant. She is in love with Extensions and all of its participants. She was glowing. I think that light penetrated the heart of every student and teacher trainer in the studio that morning.

The Extensions students were broken into smaller groups. Surprisingly, Kiara and I were both put into the same small group lead by Marisa V. Our group was well-balanced with vata and pita doshas.

Finally, the whole Extensions class taught round-robin style. I wasn't nervous, but I still don't feel comfortable in the seat of the teacher. Marley's feedback was that I need to dance between cuing and adjustments. I need levity and I know it.

No comments: