Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Serendipitous First Yoga Class @ 24 Hour Fitness

Since mid-August I've been wondering, what comes next? Got my answer! Last night, went to a yoga class at 24 Hour Fitness with my friend Kiara. The instructor was a no-show. I looked over at Kiara and she said, "You should teach this class." My mind was racing.... I thought about the "Enlighten Up!" movie that Harper and I watched the night before and its theme question, what does yoga mean to you? I thought about all the amazing things I learned in yoga training from my mentors. It dawned on me--I am a certified to do this! And then I realized my responsibility to share yoga, to teach. And so I did! 25-ish people got the yoga they showed up for, they were so thankful to me, and I got an INCREDIBLE gift.

No comments: