Monday, June 9, 2008

Yoga Teacher Training Class #2

Cherry Creek is the epicenter of traffic! One Farmer's Market could mean you get to your destination 15 minutes later by car, and that destination could possibly be two blocks away. Kiara and her prefect timing called me at 1:10pm when I was in a line of traffic trying to make a left on Alameda to backtrack to Cherry Creek South Drive, road otherwise known as the one I live on. She was just leaving Apple in Cherry Creek Mall because she got off her shift early enough to make it to the second day of training. I told her I was stuck in traffic and my car was almost out of gas. Me made a quick plan to mean on the other side of Cherry Creek. Like Superman, using my condo as the phone booth, I switched into yoga clothing, flew across the Creek and Kiara swept me up in her Subie.

It's funny. Being from New York originally, I always forget that Colorado's time clock runs on a different scale. No matter how many years I live in this state, I still have that perma-state of rush as my life metronome. Although Kiara and I were late, the class hadn't really organized yet.

No comments: